Welcome to the Daily Question Megathread!
Here you can ask questions/seek advice about Azur Lane, help each other and grow together!
IMPORTANT REMINDER TO BIND YOUR ACCOUNT!
- JP players can bind via binding code or Twitter account.
- EN players can bind via Twitter account, Facebook account or Yostar account. Recommended to use Yostar Account due to uncertainty with Twitter and Facebook. These options are in Settings.
- Use at least one account bind option; use multiple if you want to be safe.
- If your device is lost, damaged, or a game update breaks the app and forces you to reinstall you could permanently lose your account.
- EN accounts are easiest to recover with an account bind; make sure to bind your account in the settings and only use the login screen binding buttons to reconnect your account.
- Using the login screen buttons without a bound account will create a new account for you and effectively erase your progress with no way of recovering it outside of contacting customer support. JUST DO IT.
- Make sure you are selecting the correct server and method of binding when using a new device.
NOTE: It's also a good idea to remember your server and take a screenshot of your Profile Page so that customer support has an easier time recovering your account.
Detailed In-depth FAQ can be found in here.
Please read through it first before asking a question in here as the FAQ covers lots of topics.